WELCOME TO NFL BLITZ NEWS.. NFL NEWS FOR NFL PEOPLE

Monday, November 9, 2009

D-Hall calls out Smith, plans to contact league office


"Washington cornerback DeAngelo Hall was still steaming hot over a skirmish on the Falcons' sideline during the game Sunday.

After Washington safety LaRon Landry hit Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan out of bounds in the second quarter, Hall, a former Falcon, got into a jostling match with several Falcons, strength coach Jeff Fish and head coach Mike Smith.

"I ran over there to kind of pull my guy away," Hall said. "One of their strength and conditioning coaches put his hands on me and started grabbing me. Then it went to various other guys pulling at me and grabbing me. Through the whole time, I'm trying to get the guys' hands off of me."

Falcons coach Mike Smith said he didn't know who the player was from the Redskins who was involved in the incident."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Twitter