WELCOME TO NFL BLITZ NEWS.. NFL NEWS FOR NFL PEOPLE

Monday, September 21, 2009

Patriots WR Randy Moss refuses to credit Darrelle Revis for shutdown




"Randy Moss was a nonfactor in the Patriots' 16-9 loss Sunday to the Jets, but he refused to give many props to the man who covered him, CB Darrelle Revis.

"All week he was talking about being a shutdown corner, but there really are no shutdown corners in the league because they have help most of the game," Moss said. "I probably could be a shutdown corner if I had (Patriots S Brandon) Meriweather over the top for the whole game. I think I could be a corner."

Moss gave credit to the Jets' entire defense, saying they "did a hell of a job."

The Jets offered a different view, saying Revis neutralized Moss.

"I just covered him any way I could," said Revis, joking that he followed Moss to the bathroom. "When he went to the sidelines and he sat down, I saw right across from him wherever he was sitting on the bench.""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Twitter